BioeconomyVentures – Raising Disruptive Bioeconomy Ventures, Startups and Spinoffs to the Top
The solution is based on a threefold approach:
- Building and leveraging the ideal innovation cluster for bioeconomy entrepreneurship;
- Creating the first of its kind tailor-made holistic support programme for this emerging niche;
- Capitalizing the necessary relationships with investors, regional representatives, and main actors to strengthen the European positioning of disruptive bioeconomy start-up.
A pool of external ambassadors will be acting as innovation intermediaries and main contact point of specific regions for the bioeconomy entrepreneurship, being the bridge among corporates, organisations, investors that are looking to invest in startups, spin-offs, scale-ups and SMEs linked with the bioeconomy.
The final goal is to create a unique ecosystem allowing the connection and collaboration to access funding.
Check the project website
Read the press release
- Irish Bioeconomy Foundation, Ireland
- Cluster FOOD+I, Spain
- Flanders' Food, Belgium
- Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant, Belgium
- Alchemia Nova, Austria
- ENCO SRL, Italy
- F6S Network Limited, Ireland
- Foodscale Hub, Serbia
- Fundacion AITIIP, Spain