Bionanopolys is looking for Advisory Board Members!
JOIN OUR TEAM AS AN EXPERT!
The Bionanopolys Ecosystem is an integrated open innovation environment offering end-users technical, legal, regulatory, safety, environmental, economic and financial support. The Ecosystem will operate independently, offering a holistic solution, including infrastructure, capabilities and all associated services, easy to find, accessible, transparent and interoperable, through a unique access point.
As part of the management structure of the Ecosystem, an Advisory Board formed by up to 7 parties will be created to support its strategic mission and business growth.
- to provide management advice about the direction the Bionanopolys Ecosystem should follow.
- support on scaling the business, tackling business challenges, managing possible crisis, leading expansion into new markets and other strategic or technical advice.
- To give the insight and experience for enhancing the reputation and credibility of the Bionanopolys Ecosystem in the marketplace and increasing the confidence of consumers and investors.
- staying up to date with technology and technical developments in nano-enabled bio-based materials and bionanocomposites,
- participating in new events,
- having first access to the publishable results of the project,
- advance knowledge on industry changes, trends and sector swings, as well as standards,
- work closely with experts and connoisseurs, thus boosting your abilities and deploying new connections in your professional network.
- Participation in meetings ( online, 3x per year, 2 hours each)
- Confidentiality agreement
Are you interested in joining our team as an Advisory Board Member? Please send us an email to get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org