Low-TRL Renewable Energy Technologies 2nd Edition (08 September 2022)
Focused on the same topic, this workshop brings together a selection of H2020 EU-funded research & innovation projects dealing with the challenge of researching, developing and demonstrating innovative, efficient, flexible, cost-competitive and environmentally safe technologies, which are still at a low Technological Readiness Level (TRL 3-4). The workshop will involve experts on new renewable and low-carbon-emission energy generation and conversion technologies, carbon capture and storage and CO2 re-use technologies, smart energy grid and flexible energy storage technologies.
The following projects, funded under the H2020-LC-SC3-2018-2019-2020 call, are invited to present their progress and achievements to date, followed by an interactive discussion which will give them the opportunity to identify possible synergies or potential cooperation on cross-cutting issues to maximise their expected impacts:
- ComBioTES – Compact bio-based thermal energy storage for buildings
- CONDOR – COmbined suN-Driven Oxidation and CO2 Reduction for renewable energy storage
- EBIO – Biofuels through electrochemical transformation of intermediate bio-liquids
- FLEXI-GREEN FUELS – Flexible biofuel processes for competitive production of green renewable jet and shipping fuels
- GreEnergy – Wideband optical antennae for use in energy harvesting applications
- HIGFLY – HIGee to Furanic-based jet Fuel technologY for sustainable aviation fuels
- PERCISTAND – Development of all thin-film PERovskite on CIS TANDem photovoltaics
- REGEN-BY-2 – Next renewable multi-generation technology enabled by two-phase fluids machines
- Sun-To-X- Solar Energy for Carbon-Free Liquid Fuel
- TELEGRAM – Toward efficient electrochemical green ammonia cycle
- TRI-HP-PROJECT – Trigeneration systems based on heat pumps with natural refrigerants and multiple renewable sources.
- X-ROTOR – X-shaped radical offshore wind turbine for overall cost of energy reduction
Read more about it here