The key advantages of SABANA project are: the sustainability of the process, using marine water and recovering nutrients from wastewaters while minimizing the energy consumption, and the socioeconomic benefits, due to the relevance of the target bioproducts for two major pillars in food production as agriculture and aquaculture.
The objective is to demonstrate the technical, environmental and social feasibility of producing valuable products for agriculture and aquaculture by using only marine water and wastewater as nutrients source. The work plan is divided in 8 WP combining scientific/technical research and innovation with market development and techno-economic and sustainability analysis.
- Fcc Aqualia SA
- Gea Westfalia Separator Group Gmbh
- Karlsruher Institut Fuer Technologie
- Biorizon Biotech Sl
- Mikrobiologicky Ustav - Avcr, V.V.I.
- Universita Degli Studi Di Milano
- A.I.A. Agricola Italiana Alimentare S.P.A.
- Universidad De Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Szechenyi Istvan University
- Cib-Consorzio Italiano Biogas e Gassificazione