NUTRI-KNOW – Broadening the impact of EIP-AGRI Operational Groups in the field of nutrient management: Knowledge exploitation and easy-to-understand material for farmers and practitioners
The EIP-AGRI Operational Group (OG) brings together farmers, researchers, advisers, businesses, environmental groups, consumer interest groups, and NGOs to advance innovation in the agricultural sector. The EU-funded NUTRI-KNOW project will expand OG outcomes on the issue of nutrient management across borders.
The project aims to modernise the agricultural sector by collecting, translating, and sharing easy-to-understand and practice-oriented knowledge. NUTRI-KNOW will support the adoption of the OG results and experience by relevant end-users through 12 OGs, covering the whole value chain of nutrient management.
- Fundacio Universitaria Balmes (BETA TC, UVIC/UCC),Spain
- Departament d'Acció Climàtica, Alimentació i Agenda Rural (DACC), Spain
- Federacio de Cooperatives Agraries de Catalunya, Spain
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium
- BIOGAS-E - Platform voor implementatie van anaerobe vergisting in Vlaanderen VZW, Belgiu
- TEAGASC - Agriculture and food development authority, Ireland
- Irish organic farmers and growers association company limited by guarantee, Ireland
- Aarhus Universitet, Austria
- Centro Ricerche Produzioni Animali - C.R.P.A., Italy
- Water, Environment and Business for Development, Denmark
- European Science Communication Institute (ESCI), Germany