FertiCycle – Training researchers to produce bio-based fertilisers
The objective of FertiCycle is to train 15 early stage researchers (ESR) to develop new processes for production of bio-based fertilisers, recycling wasted resources and to estimate the market potential and sustainability challenges of their production and use.
The training program aims to enable the ESR to generate, integrate and apply inter-disciplinary knowledge for developing new technical solutions for bio-based fertiliser production, management and marketing, and will give them competences for inter-sectoral work and international collaboration in industry and academia.
FertiCycle outcomes will be 15 trained scientists; required technologies, knowhow and market concepts from which innovative new bio-based fertiliser products can develop to proof-of-concept level with industry.
- Kobenhavns Universitet, Denmark
- Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Instituto Superior de Agronomia, Portugal
- Eidgenoessische Technische Hochschule Zuerich, Switzerland
- Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy
- Bangor University, United Kingdom
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium
- Institut National de Recherche pour l'Agriculture, l'Alimentation et l'Environnement, France
- Aarhus Universitet, Denmark
- United Experts, Belgium