Circular Chemistry Conference
These processes require that current recycling value chains change to a new sustainable ecosystem. As a result the creation of innovative new ecosystems will be a challenge with so many new and existing stakeholders.
The new ecosystems contain the following steps in the materials cycle:
- End of life Plastic Waste Stream Collection / Bio based materials collection
- Cleaning, Sorting and Separation
- Chemical recycling
- Thermal and Thermochemical recycling / Pyrolysis
- Processing of recycled materials (plastics and chemicals)
- Production of recycled plastic materials
- Reuse of the newly created plastics in applications
- End of life plastic waste stream collection
During the conference the (inter)national speakers will present the current status and (nearby) future of the above mentioned steps/issues. Besides the conference, partners will demo their solutions at the exhibit.
Discover more here