The specific objectives of the Pro-Enrich project are to:
- Determine the components with the highest market potential from the four residue streams being investigated, as evaluated by the project industrial end user partners;
- Undertake a range of bio-refining processes that yield high quantities of high-purity functional proteins and bioactive components;
- Develop the biorefinery processes in pilot scale, advancing the best businesses cases to demonstration scale.
- Apply components isolated from the bio-refining into key market areas and demonstrate their fitness for purpose;
- Undertake a system analysis to make these processes technically and economically attractive;
- Undertake sustainability assessments of process alternatives to ensure that any new product ranges developed provide environmental benefits.
- Carry out a feasibility assessment of the Pro-Enrich business model.
Danish Technological Institute, Denmark
- Bangor University, United Kingdom
- Innorenew, Slovenia
- GEA, Germany
- Anecoop, Spain
- Tailorzyme, Denmark
- Agro Business Park, Denmark
- Emmelev, Denmark
- Vertech Group, France
- Marzi Franka, Slovenia
- Chimar, Greece
- Eurizon, Spain
- Olivar de Segura, Spain
- Mars, Germany
- Natac Biotech, Spain
- G.C. Hahn and Company Limited, United Kingdom