Over 20 hectares, technical workshops, animations and plant showcases in the field will show all kinds of innovations in line with the interests of producers:
- Production for methanization
- Use of smart farming and digital tools
- Adaptation of best practices to enhance production
- Improvement of the soil fertility
- Low input crop protection
- Organic agriculture production
Arvalis, French partner involved in Interreg-NWE ReNu2Farm, shall take this event as an opportunity to transfer knowledge resulting from the project. Specific dissemination activities oriented towards farmers and recycling-derived fertilizers producers shall be organized. Stay tuned!
Further information are available here.